Saturday, May 07, 2016

Back in the Saddle

I've been MIA for awhile now, mostly due to a deep depression and severe back pain.  But, I'm back  and I've been working vehemently over night on my Dark Angels army.  I'm building a 750 point list, a recon style force to battle my friend Ernie over at Brookhurst Hobbies.  Right now, We've taken in a pregnant cat who had her kittens last month on the 4th of April. 3 kittens and one past away a week ago.  She was the runt of the liter, and well, the other 2 are healthy and very much alive.  Right now I can't really or don't want to airbrush in my room due to particles flying around the room and I wouldn't want it to affect their health.
So here's what I've got so far.

1 combat squad lead by a Sergeant with a power sword and combi-plasma. Special weapon in the squad, flamer. Or I may change it depending on if I want to tweak the list like adding another weapon to my RavenWing landspeeder.
1 Dreadnought Squad - My first vehicle squad, all equipped with Lascannons and Missile Launchers.
1 Chaplin with no upgrades.  Will join the combat squad to ride around in their...
1 Razorback - Twin Linked Heavy bolter.
1 Sniper scout squad.
I think that's it, but here are a few pictures, everything is in sub assembly mode, waiting to be painted, parts needed to be painted before final assembly.  Like the inside of the razorback/rhino.

I'm finally making good use of the vehicle sprue upgrades for the Dark Angels. Back in the early 2000's the RavenWing battleforce came with said force and 6 upgrade sprues.  Anyways.


Happy Painting!
-Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment